What Makes a Great Portrait? with Scott Kelby03/27/2023
Join Scott Kelby (@KelbyOne) in this presentation as he shares 10 tips that will help you think differently about making portraits.
- 0:00 - Overview
- 2:58 - Style Guide
- 10:35 - The Importance of Connection
- 18:11 - Great Light
- 20:51 - Responsible Retouching
- 28:49 - Good Color and Skin Tone
- 30:50 - The Eyes
- 31:56 - The Background
- 34:51 - Lens Selection
- 40:30 - Emotion and Expression
- 43:09 - Solid Composition
- 44:48 - Bonus
Are you a portrait shooter with some tips to share? Let us know in the Comments section, below.