The Secret to Creating Meaningful Photographs09/13/2022
In this webinar, landscape photographer Sapna Reddy showcases her images and shares anecdotes and the thought processes involved with how she created them. She also discusses the specific creative choices, in the field and in post-processing, for each image and how you can apply these choices to create meaningful images.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 2:14 - About Sapna Reddy
- 6:11 - What is a meaningful Photograph?
- 8:38 - Finding a Purpose
- 27:32 - Letting Go of Expectations
- 36:21 - Awareness of Light
- 40:35 - Creative Vision
- 44:00 - Mood
- 46:48 - Transform Perception
- 48:04 - State of Mind
- 54:28 - Connecting to the Viewer
- 58:15 - Target Audience
- 1:01:09 - Q&A