The Importance of a Photo Legacy11/16/2023
A photo legacy comprises generational photos. Do you have a collection of old family photos that you want to preserve but don’t know where to start? The Photo Managers are here to give you advice on organizing those important photos so you can create your own photo legacy.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 2:12 - Why Does This Topic Matter?
- 4:20 - The ABCs of Photo Organizing
- 14:18 - Next Steps
- 15:25 - About Peter Bennett
- 18:02 - What is a Legacy?
- 21:23 - Start a Legacy Collection
- 26:01 - Collect
- 29:19 - Research
- 31:35 - Create and Preserve
- 38:39 - Final Thoughts / Making Goals
Are you interested in making your own photo legacy? Do you have questions? Ask them in the Comments section, below.