Sony Artisan of Imagery Thibault Roland shares his technique for long-exposure photography. By the end of this presentation, you'll be able to take breathtaking images using this unique approach in no time or, at least, over time.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 2:16 - What is Long Exposure?
- 8:50 - Why Long Exposure?
- 16:18 - Long Exposure Cheat Sheet
- 20:15 - What is a Stop? Exposure Time vs. Filters
- 25:28 - Must Have Equipment
- 39:17 - Workflow/ Set-up
- 49:44 - Consideration
- 53:22 - Final Thoughts
- 54:30 - Q&A
Did you find these tips helpful? Let us know in the Comments, below.