First Look: Panasonic 10-25mm f/1.7 MFT Lens and S1 Firmware Update05/29/2019
Watch with delight as Doug Guerra fills us in on all the details of Panasonic’s latest announcements, which include a world’s first 10-25mm Micro Four Thirds zoom with a constant f/1.7 aperture and the long-awaited Filmmaker’s Firmware Upgrade for the S1 Camera. Starting with the 10-25mm lens, Guerra describes all the key selling points, such as its de-clicked aperture ring that makes it an awesome choice for video. Additionally, the S1 upgrade is hyped up, because it opens the door for S1 shooters to shoot advanced 4K video in 10-bit 4:2:2 and with V-Log for maximum dynamic range.
Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Summilux 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System with 20-50mm Equivalent Focal Length
- Constant f/1.7 Maximum Aperture
- Stepless, De-Clicked Aperture Ring for Video
- Internal Focus with Quick AF/MF Clutch Mechanism
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design
DMW-SFU2 Lumix S1 Filmmaker V-Log Upgrade Software Key
- Exclusively for Lumix S1 Full-Frame Camera
- Adds V-Log and V-Gamut for up to ~15 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Unlocks Internal 4K30 10-bit 4:2:2 Recording
- Enables 4K60 10-bit 4:2:2 HDMI Output
- Provides LUT Support
For more news and reviews, be sure to stop by B&H Explora.