Capture One Workflow: Sessions and Tethering10/07/2022
Capture One is the industry standard for tethering but luckily, it is not at all complicated to use. In Part 2 of this webinar, we'll show you the steps to tether your camera, as well as all the tethering features Capture One has to offer.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 2:15 - What are Sessions in Capture One?
- 3:50 - How to Create a New Session
- 7:46 - Session and Tethering Interface
- 18:15 - Using the Camera View in Capture One
- 21:46 - Adjusting the Image with the Brush Tool, Adjusting the Levels, and Adding Vignette
- 26:31 - Q&As
- 29:04 - Adjusting the Composition
- 32:25 - Using Overlay Templates
- 35:05 - Organizing the Final Shots
- 38:50 - Cropping and Framing
- 43:53 - Backing up Files
- 37:20 - Q&As