A Beginner's Guide to Astrophotography06/13/2023
Is your astrophotography hobby growing into something more? Join Benro’s Michael Bogue and Matt Hill, from National Parks at Night, as they go over everything you need to get started with astrophotography.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 2:10 - What is Astrophotography?
- 7:40 - Why Astrophotography?
- 10:17 - Challenges of Astrophotography
- 15:22 - Star Point Photography Basics
- 20:58 - Basic Requirements for Astrophotography
- 22:39 - Helpful Apps
- 24:28 - The Process
- 26:29 - Photo Example Breakdowns
- 37:47 - Blending Static and Tracking
- 41:22 - Must-Have Gear
- 51:12 - Starting Settings
- 52:28 - Two Common Questions
- 56:39 - Q&A
Did this video inspire you to get into astrophotography? Were you already a fan? Share your thoughts in the Comments Section, below.